|Newlands Cricket Stadium | Cape Town|
Important ground regulations
- The management of Newlands Cricket Stadium reserves the right of admission to the ground. On no account will admission be granted to a person who is subject to a current ban.
- All persons entering the ground are only admitted subject to these ground regulations and the relevant rules and regulations of Cricket South Africa (CSA)
- All matches will be played in accordance with the rules and regulations of Cricket South Africa and within the laws of the game.
- Play cannot be guaranteed to take place on any particular day or at any particular time and the Stadium management reserves the right to change its advertised fixtures without notice and liability.
- In the event of a match being postponed, cancelled or abandoned, any refund of the admission charge will be at the discretion of the stadium management. Persons entering the ground are advised to retain their ticket stub and/or membership card as this may be required to be produced at a later date.
- The Stadium management reserves the right to refuse admission to the ground to, or to eject from the ground, any person who refuses to be searched by any steward, servant or agent of the stadium or any Police Officer.
- In order to gain admission to areas of the ground reserved for members, persons should produce an appropriate ticket or pass when requested by a steward.
- Unauthorised persons are not permitted to enter onto the playing area or any adjacent area to which spectators are not generally admitted.
- Any person who used threatening behaviour, foul or abusive language, takes part in indecent or racist chanting, or makes a racist comment will be ejected from the ground and may be arrested.
- Only persons specifically authorised in writing by the Stadium management are permitted to offer for sale, or distribute within the ground or on Stadium property any newspaper, periodical or other article.
- Persons issued with a specific ticket for a seat must occupy that seat unless instructed otherwise by a steward or other authorised agent of the Stadium.
- The obstruction of gangways, access ways, exits and entrances, stairways and like places is strictly forbidden, as is the climbing of floodlight pylons, stands and any other structure forming part of the ground. Smoking in no-smoking areas is similarly strictly forbidden.
- Any person attempting to gain admission to, or being found within, a section of the ground designated for members only without the proper authorisation may be ejected from the ground.
- Any person found damaging or defacing the property of the Stadium will be ejected and may be prosecuted.
- The drivers of motor vehicles must comply with directional signs and park within marked spaces.
- Any person failing to comply with instructions from a steward, police officer or other authorised agent of the Stadium, will be ejected from the ground.
Copyright © Newlands Cricket 2015.
All Rights Reserved.
Website by Zircon Digital